What is Transparency Fellowship?
Transparency Fellowship is an intensive ten-day programme aimed at exceptional young people who have recently joined the Transparency International movement. The goal of the Fellowship is to help these young professionals expand their anti-corruption knowledge and advocacy skills and in this way to strengthen the capacity of their respective national chapters.
The Fellowship programme consists of three parts:
- Seven days at Transparency International School on Integrity 2018 (www.transparencyschool.org);
- Three days of field visits to anti-corruption and monitoring institutions in Lithuania and separate capacity-building sessions led by TI Lithuania senior staff;
- Several one-hour optional and on-demand online sessions with senior TI Lithuania staff after the completion of the Fellowship.
The Fellowship programme is conducted by Transparency International Secretariat in co-operation with Transparency International Lithuania under the framework of the EC DG DEVCO / EuropeAid Action Grant.
Can I apply for Transparency Fellowship?
You are eligible to apply for the Transparency Fellowship if you are a junior to mid-level staff member of Transparency International national chapter.
How to apply for Transparency Fellowship?
You can apply for the Fellowship by submitting the online application form below.
Please note: the Fellowship puts particular emphasis on capacity-building of national chapters. Therefore, all applicants are asked to submit a letter of recommendation from the leadership of their respective chapters.
What does Transparency Fellowship cover?
The Fellowship covers one‘s travel and accommodation costs for the duration of the stay in Vilnius, Lithuania and meals that will be provided by the organizers.
When is the application deadline?
The applicants will have to submit their applications by 20 May 2018.
The application process
The following documents are required in order to complete your application:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English;
- Motivation letter (max 500 words);
- Recommendation letter from the leadership of your national chapter;
- Completed online form.